1. To make caramel, heat ¼ cup water in a deep non-stick pan. Add sugar, stir to mix and cook on low heat till the colour turns amber brown.
2. To make custard, heat milk in a deep non-stick pan. Add brown sugar and cornflour. Whisk gently and bring to a boil.
3. Separate egg yolks from eggs and take in a bowl. Add little boiling milk mixture and mix well. Add the egg yolk mixture to the boiling milk mixture and whisk continuously till thick and a custard consistency is reached.
4. Add cream to caramel and mix well. Let it heat through.
5. Add vanilla essence and whiskey to custard mixture and mix well. Add caramel and whisk well. Add butter and whisk again.
6. Pour pudding mixture into 4 individual ramekin moulds filling three-fourth. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours or till pudding is fully set.
7. Garnish each mould with a dollop of whipped cream and sprinkle cocoa powder on top. Serve chilled.
तैयारी का समय : १६-२० मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : ३.३०-४ घंटा
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : मीठा
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.