1. Place the cheese in a bowl. Chop the spring onion greens and add. Chop the spring bulb and add along with green chillies. Mix and set aside.
2. Place gram flour in a bowl. Add carom seeds, salt, baking powder, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and enough water. Whisk to make a smooth batter.
3. Heat sufficient oil in a kadai. Also heat a non stick grill pan. Lightly toast the bread slices on the grill pan. Spread date and tamarind chutney on 4 toasted slices and mint and coriander chutney on the remaining 4.
4. Spread the cheese mixture over the slices with date and tamarind chutney and cover with the slices with mint and coriander chutney and press gently. Cut each sandwich into 4 triangles.
5. Dip the triangles in the gram flour batter and slide into the oil and deep fry till golden and crisp. Drain on absorbent paper and serve hot with any chutney.
तैयारी का समय : ११-१५ मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : ११-१५ मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : नरम
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.