1. Whisk together maida, sugar, soda bi carbonate, baking powder and 1½ cups milk in a bowl to make a smooth batter.
2. Pour the custard into a non stick pan. Add sufficient milk to adjust the consistency and mix well.
3. Heat a little oil in a non stick pan. Pour a ladleful of the batter in the pan and cook on medium heat flipping sides till both sides are evenly done.
4. Transfer on the worktop. Make another pancake. Crumble a laddoo and spread on the pancake placed on the worktop.
5. Sprinkle some tutti fruitty and some raisins. Cover with another pancake. Transfer the pancake to the pan.
6. Spread some custard on a serving plate. Place the pancake sandwich over it and press lightly.
7. Spread some custard on top, drizzle some Rooh afza over it and serve.
तैयारी का समय : १६-२० मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : २६-३० मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : मीठा
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.