1. Roast coriander seeds, cumin seeds, cloves, green cardamoms, black peppercorns in a non-stick pan.
2. Cool and coarsely grind. Slit the brinjals and soak them in water with ½ tsp turmeric powder.
3. Slice the onions. Heat oil in a non-stick kadai, add onions and sauté till golden brown. Add ginger paste, garlic paste and sauté till fragrant.
4. Add red chilli powder, remaining turmeric powder, ½ tsp garam masala powder, salt and mix well. Add brinjals, green chillies and mix. Add a little water and mix. Cover and cook till brinjals are done.
5. Add the ground masala, remaining garam masala powder, coriander leaves and mix well. Serve hot.
तैयारी का समय : २१-२५ मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : २६-३० मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : मसालेदार
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.