1. Preheat oven at 180°C.
2. Heat 1 cup water in a deep non-stick pan and bring to a boil. Add Saffola Pepper and Spice Oats and stir well. Cover and cook till the moisture is absorbed and the oats are cooked.
3. Halve potatoes with skin. Scoop out the flesh, mash and add to the pan. Reserve the shells.
4. Heat 1 tbsp oil in a non-stick pan. Add garlic and sauté. Add spring onion bulbs and sauté well.
5. Add mushrooms and toss. Add thyme and toss to mix.
6. Add corn kernels, little water and toss to mix. Add salt, mix and cook on low heat till the corn turns soft.
7. Mix well and add cooked oats. Mix again and transfer the mixture into a bowl. Grate 20 gms cheese into it and mix well.
8. Heat sufficient oil in a kadai. Deep-fry potato shells till golden. Drain on absorbent paper.
9. Fill the fried potato shells with generous amount of cooked oats mixture and place them on an ovenproof dish. Grate remaining cheese on top, put the dish in the preheated oven and bake for 10 minutes.
10. Remove from oven, garnish with parsley and serve hot.
तैयारी का समय : १६-२० मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : २६-३० मिनट
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : नरम
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.