1. Heat 2 cups water in a non-stick pan, add quinoa and salt, cover and cook.
2. Roughly chop spring onion bulbs. Chop apricots. Halve the lemon and remove seeds.
3. Keep the asparagus tips for garnish and chop the stalks. Cut the red capsicum into small cubes.
4. Put spring onions, asparagus, red capsicum, green capsicum and apricots in a bowl. Add crushed black peppercorns and lemon juice and mix well. Add extra virgin olive oil and salt and mix well.
5. When the quinoa is done, add it to the vegetables in the bowl and mix well.
6. Put the salad into martini glasses, garnish with asparagus tips and serve.
तैयारी का समय : १६-२० मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : १६-२० मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : नरम
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.