1. Heat 2 tbsps oil in a non-stick pan, add ginger, French beans, carrot and salt and mix. Add green peas, cover and cook.
2. Place potatoes in a bowl, add cottage cheese, salt, white pepper powder and green cardamom powder and mix. Add the vegetables and mix. Add cornstarch and mix well.
3. Heat sufficient oil in a kadai.
4. Divide into equal portions and spread each portion into a round disc. Place some fresh pomegranate pearls and shape into round koftas. Roll in cornstarch and deep-fry in hot oil till golden. Drain on absorbent paper.
5. Grind boiled onions.
6. Heat 2 tbsps oil in a non-stick pan, add black cardamom, cloves, green cardamoms, cinnamon, boiled onion paste and saute till lightly coloured.
7. Add green chillies, white pepper powder and cashewnut-melon seeds (made with 3 parts cashewnuts and 1 part melon seeds), mix and saute.
8. Add pomegranate juice and mix well till smooth. Add salt, mix and bring the mixture to a boil. Add garam masala powder and cream and mix well.
9. Strain the gravy into a clean bowl.
10. Halve each kofta. Pour the gravy into a serving bowl, arrange the halved kofte, garnish with a fresh mint sprig and serve hot.
तैयारी का समय : १६-२० मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : २६-३० मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : नरम
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.