1. Heat mustard oil in a non stick pan till it smokes. Switch off heat.
2. Cut potatoes into ½ inch cubes. Drain and grind khus khus to a fine paste.
3. Heat the mustard oil again, add onion seeds and sauté till fragrant. Add potatoes and mix well. Cover and cook for 5 minutes.
4. Add khus khus paste and mix. Cover and cook again till the potatoes are done.
5. Slit green chillies. Add salt, sugar and green chillies and mix. Add ½ cup water and mix. Simmer for a minute.
6. Add ghee and serve hot.
तैयारी का समय : ६-१० मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : ११-१५ मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : नरम
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.