1. Heat water in a non stick handi. Add a pinch of turmeric powder and a little salt.Cut aloe vera into small pieces and add to the water.
2. Add methi dana, cover and cook till the water comes to a boil. Strain aloe vera and methi dana and refresh in cold water.
3. Heat oil in a non stick kadai. Add cumin seeds and sauté till fragrant. Add asafoetida, ginger, green chillies and sauté.
4. Add aloe vera and methi dana and mix well. Add red chilli powder, amchur, remaining turmeric powder, coriander powder, salt and mix well.
5. Add sugar, raisins, lemon juice and mix well. Transfer into a serving bowl and serve.
तैयारी का समय : ११-१५ मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : १६-२० मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर :
स्वाद : नरम
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.